Skip to content
- 2-3 medium size zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups vegan ricotta cheese
- 2 cups veggie meat (crumbles) (cooked and seasoned)
- 24 oz. marinara sauce
- 7 oz. vegan shredded mozzarella cheese (I prefer Daiya)
- Dried parsley
- Salt (to sweat the zucchini)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise into thin slices.
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels.
- Place the slices on the paper towels.
- Sprinkle some salt on each slice and let it sweat for about 5 minutes.
- Pat the slices with a paper towel to absorb the sweat.
- Spread 1/2 cup of marinara sauce onto the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Place a layer of zucchini slices on top of the pasta sauce.
- Add a layer of ricotta cheese.
- Add a layer of veggie crumbles.
- Add a layer of marinara sauce.
- Repeat these layers one more time.
- Top the lasagna with a final layer of zucchini slices and marinara sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese and parsley.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil.
- Place the lasagna in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let it cool and set for at least 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Serve with a fresh loaf of bread.