Hearts of Palm, Watermelon and Avocado Salad
This delicious salad is perfect for a warm day. It has the lightness of the hearts of palm, the sweetness of the watermelon, the creaminess of the avocado, and the rest of the ingredients make a fresh combination. It is very simple to put together and great to bring to a potluck. The lime juice will preserve the avocado and the rest of the ingredients.
- 1 14oz. can hearts of palm (drained and cut into 1/2″ pieces)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in halves)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1 watermelon seedless wedge
- 2 tablespoons red onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and combine well.