Tacos are so versatile, you can add whatever you please. Let’s taco!
- 4 cups cooked pinto beans
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sofrito
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- In a medium saucepan, add all ingredients and cook on medium-high heat for about 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the mixture.
- Taco Sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan creamy Dill Pickel dressing
- 2 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 cup cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 12 Blue Corn Tacos
- 1 avocado (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- While the beans are being cooked, preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Toast the tacos for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the tacos from the oven.
- Assemble the tacos by adding beans, taco sauce, dill pickle dressing, avocado, lime juice, lettuce, tomato, cheese and cilantro.