Air Fried Potato Wedges
- 2 medium Russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Creamy Dill Pickle Dressing
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon red onion (chopped)
- Cilantro for garnish
- Wash the potatoes
- Cut them into wedges (see picture below)
- Add oil, salt, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder to a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add the wedges to the bowl and combine well.
- Place the wedges in the air fryer.
- Set the heat to 400°F for 7 minutes.
- Stir carefully so the wedges don’t loose their seasoning.
- Cook for another 8 minutes or until the wedges are tender and golden.