Vegan Creamy Dill Pickle Dressing
This dressing is perfect to add to salads, tacos, quesadillas, potatoes, and many other dishes.
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2 dill pickle spears (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill (or fresh)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add cashews, water, dill pickle spears, lemon juice and garlic to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium size bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add dried dill and combine well.