- 2 cups white rice (cooked)
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- 3 tablespoons Tamari or Soy sauce (or more to taste)
- 1 1/2 veggie meat/seitan
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil for sautéing
- Add the oil to a wok or medium/large skillet and heat to medium-high.
- Add the vegetables and meat and sauté until the meat is golden.
- Add the Tamari/Soy sauce and stir.
- Add the rice and combine.
I wanted to create this recipe because it is a great way to use up frozen veggies and meat. Cooking white rice is easy and adding frozen veggies and soy sauce makes it a flavorful meal that can be done in less than a half hour. Perfect for when you are in a hurry and need a meal done quickly. The added veggie meat is optional. I cook a badge of seitan, cut it in stripes and freeze it so I have it ready for recipes like this.