- 2 cups Penne (or any pasta you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4-5 small garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 3 Beyond Sausages (chopped)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup petite frozen peas
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Parsley to garnish (chopped)
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Set aside.
- To a large skillet, add oil, sausage, garlic and onion and sauté on medium-high heat.
- Add the sausages and sauté for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the white wine and cook until the wine is almost evaporated, stir constantly.
- Pour the coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Stir in the turmeric.
- Add the spinach and peas.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve and garnish with parsley and cheese.