This frittata is a perfect choice for meal prep, it holds great as a leftover. Also, it would be a great addition if you are looking to make a Sunday brunch and want to impress your guests.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons milk ( I prefer unsweetened coconut milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup tater tots
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425º F.
- Apply a thin layer of oil to an 8″ cast iron skillet and heat on low (stovetop) while preparing the egg mixture.
- Add eggs, butter, milk, salt and pepper to a medium size bowl and whisk.
- Add tater tots, cheese, parsley and green onions to the mixture and combine well.
- Pour the mixture into the cast iron skillet and place it in the oven.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
*Every oven is different so the baking time will slightly vary.