GF Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a very simple and easy recipe. You don’t need a stand mixer, all you need is a medium size bowl and a spatula, or even a spoon. These soft cookies are addictive, I tell you that. Be aware!
Because they are so simple to make, I find myself making them all the time. Also, because the ingredients are nutritious, I don’t feel guilty when my kids ask for seconds. They are also great for an on the go snack.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- In a small bowl, add coconut oil, honey, eggs and vanilla extract, and mix well.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together coconut flour, baking soda and salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine.
- Add chocolate chips and combine.
- Scoop the dough and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 17- 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the pan for aprox. 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking rack to cool for another 7-10 minutes.
PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Chocolate Chips https://amzn.to/3e62Uki Allergy friendly
Coconut Flour https://amzn.to/3dVBptJ