This is my husband’s recipe. We truly love this sauce and add it to pizza, lasagna and other pastas, even to my Puerto Rican beans and arroz guisado.
- 1 (28 oz) can Pastene Organic Tomatoes https://amzn.to/3r5RTTT
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram https://amzn.to/3q33fqu
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or local honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pour the tomatoes into a medium saucepan.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge.
One thought on “Marinara Sauce”