Curry is a combination of dried spices blended together, originally from India.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 potato
- 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 4 Baby Bella mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- a pinch of cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Chop the garlic cloves, carrot, zucchini, potato and mushrooms.
- In a medium size Dutch oven pot (or any other pot), sauté the garlic.
- Add the vegetables.
- Add the vegetable broth and coconut milk.
- Add the spices and salt to taste.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve with rice.
If you find that your sauce is a little too spicy, you can always add more coconut milk or even plain yogurt. Or if you do like spicy foods you can add fresh grated ginger.
Also, if you prefer a more creamy consistency you can add less vegetable broth.
PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Cast Iron Dutch Oven https://amzn.to/3sFmdoZ