This pesto sauce is great for pastas, sandwiches, potatoes and more.
If you add unsweetened coconut milk, you can make a creamy pesto sauce and add pasta with mushrooms and spinach.
- 2 (0.75 oz) organic packed fresh basil (or 2 bunches)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews (or any nut of your liking)
- 1-2 large garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast https://amzn.to/2ZTZNDW
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (if needed, more to taste)
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- Rinse the basil and place it in the food processor along with the remaining ingredients.
- Process for about 40 seconds, scrape de sides and process again until smooth.
- If you prefer a more runny consistency, add more oil or water.
PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND:
Food Processor https://amzn.to/3bK6MoD
Silicone Spatulas https://amzn.to/3q0nPb3
Nutritional Yeast https://amzn.to/37UofJM