This vegan ricotta cheese can be used in a lasagna, as a dip, with veggies, crackers, etc.
- 1 (14 oz.) organic extra firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- Drain the tofu, cut into halves, and place it in the food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process for about one minute or until it reaches a creamy consistency.
I recently made a zucchini lasagna with layers of this vegan ricotta and it was delicious.
On another occasion, I served it as a snack for my son with some fresh veggies.