This recipe is great for a lunch or meal on the go. It is simple, nutritious, packed with fiber and has so much flavor.
If you are not the kind to add sweets to your savory foods, you definitely don’t have to include the cranberries.
- 1 15oz can chickpeas (drained)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 dill pickle (chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- 10 chives (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- Salt to taste
- Add the drained chickpeas to a food processor and pulse for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on a sandwich, or as a dip with chips or crackers.