- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Jasmin rice
- 1/4 cup gandules (I use the brand Goya) (canned)
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon sofrito (see my recipe here https://wp.me/scOthW-sofrito)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon adobo (Goya)
Of course, if you want to feed a larger crowd, go ahead and double or triple the recipe.
- Add all ingredients to a medium pot and bring to a boil
- Cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes
- Serve with salad and protein of your choice
3 thoughts on “Arroz Con Gandules”
Mmm I love Arroz con Gandules!! 😋
Made this for dinner and it was a hit.